Weird things happen in the rain
Thursday, July 13, 2006
A lot of weird things are happening lately, and I'm guessing its mostly because of the rain.

Ok so maybe they're not because of the rain but they're sure as hell weird.

  1. Alpha, Levs, Gil and I went to grab something hot the other day. I was craving for Gotoking's La Paz Batchoy so we went to the nearest one we could find, the one in SM. It took us about a minute to notice how a great number of people, including the two girls with me, seem to be of a mind to wear red jackets. We decided to count them, just for the fun of it. In the end it wasn't funny anymore. My eyes were so sore by the time we reached 80++ that I was teary eyed while driving home.
  2. After eating we went to the comfort room. Lo and behold, as I walked in, there were not one, not two, but three very loud, very discondertingly dressed transvestites hanging out by the sink inside the CR. They were telling stories of their guys, fixing their hair, putting on make up and stuff. You know, the kind of things girls normally do when they go to the CR together, for God knows what, bonding I suppose. I don't know, I guess I'm just not used to anyone bonding by the sink inside the male CR.
  3. I went home at about 8:30. It was raining all day in Manila and guess what? There was no flood in España. It rained the whole day and the only real puddle of water I saw was in Philcoa. Weird.
  4. Classes were cancelled today. It's raining hard the whole day. Still no flood. I guess I should be thankful to the MMDA guys dredging the sewers a block away from where I live. Its funny when you spend the whole day inside the house. Its like living in a different time zone altogether. I had breakfast at 11 am. I slept immediately after that and woke up at about 3 pm which means I ate my lunch at 4 pm. I went to the grocery store, tankful that I didnt encounter anyone wearing a red jacket. I bought some stuff and by the time I got home, I was ready to fall asleep again.
  5. Lastly, and probably the weirdest thing right now, I'm in front of the PC at 3 am eating a bowl of oatmeal. I don't eat oatmeal. I hate oatmeal. The last time I ate oatmeal I was in 5th grade and I vomited. And right now, I'm actually enjoying it.

Weird. Things are just plain weird right now.

 
posted by Lubert at 12:08 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 1:46 PM, Blogger Goddess Levs

kuya! may isheshare lang ako about the oatmeal. i hate meal when i was a kid. traumatic for me i guess since i was always forced by my grandmother (mother-side) to finish a huge bowl of oatmeal (and that means, even if i have to ouke every spoonfull of oatmeal). after my grandmother left for the States that summer, i swore not to eat oatmeal again. thus, y preference for champorado.hehe.

but weird enough, when i decided to eat oatmeal again like 3 years ago, it tasted incredibly delicious. and before i knew it, it was because of the milk pala. i am lactose intolerant. but if it means that every oatmeal will taste that great,i' ll riskan aching stomach for a day or worse a trip to the bathroom. wahahaha!

 

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Abby

lucio!

happy birthday!

you are awake at 3am. 3AM?!

eating oatmeal? hmm...i love oatmeal! try mo ung strawberry ng quaker oats! :)