Who are you calling freak, freak?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
One must require from each one the duty which one can perform.

X-3 na bukas!

Having mutant powers has been one of my most persistent of my childhood fantasies. I mean, I've outgrown the dragons, knights, swords, flying space ships, busting alien asses with lightsabers, etc. but not having mutant powers.

Maybe its because I think it would a hell of a lot nicer if:
  1. I can teleport like Nightcrawler. For one, it saves gas. You wouldn't have to wake up early to attend morning classes. You wouldnt have to sweat just to get to your next class.
  2. I can read minds like Professor Xavier. Hmm... This should have been number one. I think I'll sell my soul just to have this kind of power. Hahahaha. Evil thought.
  3. I can shape-shift like Mystique. Sana lang di ba. Useful for bad hair days.
  4. I can fly like Angel. Well overkill na kasi may teleportation powers na. Pero ok rin to kapag gusto mong mag-drama lipad ka sa langit. Pwede rin for drobo moments. Ilipad mo date mo. 1000 pogi points for you. Hahahaha.
  5. I can move things with my mind like Jean Grey. Don't you just wish you could take notes with your mind? Or better yet, hit somebody in the head without him knowing? Haha evil thought again.
  6. I can create clones of myself like (I don't know whats his name). Wala lang. I just think there's just too many things that I can do if there are a lot of me. I mean pwede akong tumakas sa babysitting role ko at pumunta sa kung saan-saan.
  7. I can heal quickly like Wolverine. It wouldn't hurt to have the adamantium skeleton either. Para kapag lumalabas ang masochistic tendencies ko ok lang.
  8. Lastly, if I am half machine like Cable. Para kapag di na kaya ng powers ko ang lessons just transfer everything sa hard drive ng machine part ko. Di ko pa kelangan ng camera phone and mp3 player kasi nasa utak ko na lahat. Haha tamad talaga.

Haha I guess I'm just ranting. Sabi nga ni Uncle Ben kay Peter Parker: "With great power comes great responsibility."

We have all the tools we need to get through anything. 1 mind, a pair of eyes, a pair of ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, two hands, two feet and 24 hrs a day.

That's 525,600 minutes in a year (walang connection, naalala ko lang from Rent). Hahaha.

Sana lang kasi I'm not stuck here at home so I can watch.

I just hope the local SM cinema would be smart enough to show that movie simultaneously with the Metro Manila cinema. Beat the hell out of the pirates. Kundi lang sana jologs ang mga taga-Lucena.

Its the last stand of the mutants. And fans like me just can't wait to see the action.
 
posted by Lubert at 6:32 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:


At 8:22 AM, Blogger Lubert

haha pero aminin mo na maganda rin ang ability to fly for drama mode. haha punta ka sa tuktok ng some picturesque building tapos dun ka mag-emote. walang iistorbo sayo. :)

 

At 5:26 PM, Blogger virge

wait, gusto ko talaga ng xmen powers, pero weird enough, gusto ko powers nin storm, haha, i can control the weather, tapos nakakalipad ka, tapos papatamaan mo ng kidlat mga kaaway mo,

i think she is most powerful, kasi weather yun eh, it can help or distort anything,

and yes, for the more drobo, hahaha, i agree,

kuya si jean grey hindi na kailangan magnotes, haha, babasahin niya sa mind niya yung answer key sa exam, wahahaha

and wag ka manood sa lucena, reserve it here, sa registration period, haha

kuya, ayaw ko wolverine, kasi masakit sa kamay yun, may pointed objects, just the thought of it makes me vomit,

anyway, gusto ko talaga powers ni storm, haha (pero lalaki, say a new name - for hexample: Lightning, haha, o kaya MR WEATHER)

 

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Lubert

haha oo nga storm has cool powers. Lalo na kapag mainit ang panahon pwede mong palamigin, or the other way around. Haha sarap nga siguro nun, the weather is subject to your every whim. Haha pero nakakatakot if you're gonna work the weather, kasi there's bound to be consequences. Baka mamaya nagkakatsunami na pala dahil sa meddling mo. :) haha freak. Kung san ka masaya your eminence. :)

 

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

hehe nakakaaliw evil thoughts mo

 

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lubert

haha hi mawik? ano na pwede na ba ang mawik the diva? :) thanks for visiting.... :)

 

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Goddess Levs

kuya kuya!napanood ko na yung xmen3!meron dun girl na nagtatake notes lumalabas na lang sa notebook niya yung word per word na sinasabi ni professor x.hehe.kainggit.

i agree with yung flying drama ni Angel. Ang galing! plus mapapaniwala mo talaga bata na may God kasi may Angel.hehe