Due to insistent HB demand
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Be not afraid of moving slowly, be afraid only of standing still.

Dahil hindi naman ako marunong humindi...

Alpha:
I.
1. Something I like about you: you say what you mean and you mean what you say (i think) :)
2. Song that reminds me of you: Trip 6Cyclemind
3. Your o'clock: 3:00 am hindi ko alam kung bakit :)
4. Single word that best describes you: bitch haha
5. Most memorable moment: kumain tayo sa mang jimmy's then each of us gave made a birthday wish
6. Color you remind me of: dark grey, gloomy and forbidding especially when your in your senti mode :)
7. What ive always wondered about you: bakit alpha? hindi beta, gamma, epsilon... hehe corny :)
II.
1. Something random about you: you have a thing for rocker dudes singing senti songs
2. Song/movie that reminds me of you: 13 going on 30. I still cant believe you'd love that kind of movie. :)
3. Flavor of jello to wrestle with you in: Coffee. Downer sayo yun eh haha para may laban naman ako.. :)
4. Something that only makes sense to you and me: meron ba? vete a la mierda? pwede rin pala negra... :)
5. First memory of you: Nasa BA steps ka nun, summer and you were dropping of bottles for FOPC. Von and I were there to get the bottles from you. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, coapp pala namin yun? :)
6. Animal you remind me of: Lioness - queen of the jungle hahaha
7. Something I've always wondered about you: ano kaya shape ng patronus mo?

Levs:
I.
1. Something I like about you: Palagi tayong nakakakita ng magaganda kapag kasama kita.
2. Song that reminds me of you: insensitive, ewan ko pero lagi mong kinakanta yun sa shade eh
3. Your o'clock: 12:00 n.n. or whenever the sun is at its zenith
4. Single word that best describes you: bunso
5. Most memorable moment: nung naglakad tayo sa 4th floor back lobby na para tayong robot. I was holding your hands and you were stepping on my feet.
6. color you remind me of: pink, because of your shoes :)
7. what ive always wondered about you: Ano kaya itsura mo kapag short hair mo?
II.
1. Something random about you: ikaw ang first na tumawag sakin ng kuya
2. Song/movie that reminds me of you: Tatooed on my mind, actually any song from the art of letting go album
3. Flavor of jello to wrestle with you in: kahit ano, feeling ko naman i wont have a hard time beating you.. hahaha :)
4. Something that only makes sense to you and me: wag ikaw ang pumili, hintayin mong ikaw ang piliin... :) good advice
5. First memory of you: Tambay week and we were both apps, naglalaro tayo ng simson samson and lagi kong chinachallenge yung mga sagot mo :)
6. Animal you remind me of: meercat. kamukha mo kasi si timon sa lion king :)
7. Something I've always wondered about you: hindi ka ba naiinitan at never mong itinali ang buhok mo?

Abby:
I.
1. Something I like about you: Your voice. Ang cute kasi. Pang spoiled princess talaga. Pag nagkaanak ako gusto ko katulad mo ng boses. Pero siyempre dapat mas cute sayo. :)
2. Song that reminds me of you: sorry by cueshe kasi you hate it so much
3. Your o'clock: 9:00 pm. Curfew mo?
4. Single word that describes you: princess, tinatanong pa ba yun?
5. Most memorable moment: Nung sinamahan ko kayo ni Jow sa divisoria. Wala kang tinamaan dun sa mga tinatanong mo sakin concerning directions. Tapos nun pumasok lang tayo sa isang store hindi mo na alam kung nasan tayo paglabas natin. :)
6. Color that reminds me of you: khaki brown. haha yun kasi lagi color ng pants mo.:)
7. What i've always wondered about you: pano ka na kapag la nang magbubukas ng door para sayo.. :)
II.
1. Something random about you: sadya namang NAPAKAHINA MO SA DIRECTIONS
2. Song/movie that reminds me of you: yung nips theme song
3. Flavor of jello to wrestle with you in: isaw flavored.. haha yuck.. para bayad na utang ko sayo
4. Something that only makes sense to you and me: black raya shirt? tsaka nga pala yung 100++ worth of isaw na receivable mo sakin.. :)
5. Clearest memory of you: yung itsura mo everytime you say, "that is just so mean..."
6. Animal you remind me of: A cookabura
7. Something I've always wondered about you: pano nga kaya pag kayo ni pangit ang nagkatuluyan?

Virge
I.
1. Something I like about you: Magaling ka. Maparaan.
2. Song that reminds me of you: Saving all my love for you :)
3. Your o'clock: 7:00 pm time na lagi ka naming hinihintay pag may lakad
4. Single word that best describes you: lolo pwede rin tatang
5. Most memorable moment: yung "alang-alang sa tunika mong natigmak ng dugo..." comment while we were dropping abby off sa Fairview.
6. Color that reminds me of you: yellow, as in yellow cars
7. SOmething I've always wondered about you: ano kaya itsura mo pag may gf ka na? :)
II.
1. Something random about you: Kapag may sasabihin ka mahilig kang mambitin.
2. Song/movie that reminds me of you: Just like heaven. Kamusta naman ang nagexpect ng horror film.
3. Flavor of jello to wrestle with you in: Do we really have to wrestle? haha saging, yung señorita.
4. Something that only makes sense to you and me: the ease with which you can act as if there is none when in fact there is (alam din pala ni alpha yun)
5. First memory of you: Sa planning sem sa Bataan, you liked my 'High Tension' suggestion.
6. Animal you remind me of: horse, particularly yung sa tagaytay :)
7. Something I've always wondered about you: How you would look wearing a hard hat and overalls... :)
 
posted by Lubert at 6:23 AM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 7:36 AM, Blogger Abby

hello lucio!

hehe...salamat! natawa ako sa ginawa mo! ui, ang alam ko bayad na ung isaw mo sakin! :D

thanks! *hug*