Puffing out what's inside
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You. Yes, You. Out.


Pedicabo te. F*** you.


Pathetic. After weeks of finding ways not to think of you, the best that I can come up with is to curse you in Latin. Simply pathetic.

I want to move on. I need to move on. I need rebuild whats left in me after the big ruckus (yes, that's you, a big ruckus) suddenly decides she can't take the heat anymore and leaves me hanging out to dry.

And yet still you're there. Inside my head. Giving everything I experience, even the things I enjoy doing, a slightly bitter aftertaste because I know you're not there.

You're like an itch I can't quite scratch.

Maybe I just miss you. Maybe I just miss you a lot. Yes, even after everthing, nothing has changed.

That's just what eats me up inside. The fact that I'm here, miserable with you in my mind, and you're there, living la dolce vita.

Pedicabo te. F*** you.

Note: Bwiset ka, lakas talaga ng kamandag mo. If this still doesn't work, I'll try cursing you in Greek.

 
posted by Lubert at 7:53 AM | Permalink


4 Comments:


At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

you'll be fine...

the best thing to do is to spend time alone, contemplate, and relax,

think of yourself, its not selfish if you do so once in a while

you'll be fine, your excellency, youll be ok

 

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Lubert

I believe tatlong languages lang po your highness. Medyo masakit kasi sa tenga yung Spanish version eh :)

 

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Abby

Can I have the translation in plain english? Or un ung may ***?

Cheer up Lucio! Sabi nga ng friend ko, it would hurt less in the long run.

:)

 

At 3:49 AM, Blogger Goddess Levs

shade shade!:D

spanish??why not?lol.

kuya, kahit late na comment ko, wala lang, gusto kita kalamayin (hahaha!)..you'll be ok.:)