A Farce of a Farce
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Will I lose my dignity? Will someone care?
Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?



They say that history repeating itself is a farce. What then is the farce of a farce? If there is any word for it then that would be what my life is right now. One whole big shitty farce.

You're taught to dream big, to aim high. And so that's what you do. You're just starting to get the updraft when life slaps you in the face and you start to fall. You try to shrug it off, to keep your legs moving, your wings flapping, your engine running, but you're still falling. And then you find yourself at the bottom. Hoping for a second chance.

Then you got one.

And this time you're determined to not to let anything ruin it. But then life goes at you again, and then WHAM! You fall even harder than the first time. And the you ask yourself, "Why the HELL didn't you just stay down? You could've just saved yourself the trouble."

But no, I had to fight, I had to have my way. But here I am, way out of my way. Leagues from where I'm supposed to be going.
 
posted by Lubert at 8:08 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 6:14 AM, Blogger Abby

hello court jester lucio!

im wondering, related to sa previous post?! wala lang. di ko na-relate! hahaha!

and btw, guess what..nanaginip ako! may kausap ako tapos we were naming all the movies na showing. haha. kamusta naman. i wonder what mr. freud will say about that!