Snakes
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
I just had a nightmare last night. It was raining and I was in a corner, half-naked and shivering violently in the cold. There are snakes around me. As far as my I can se. They're just there. With their heads propped up, their forked tongue in and out of their mouths, their eyes staring hungrily at me while their hisses they make seem like silent laughter. It was too much I couldn't take it so I screamed.

There seems to be a lot of snakes lately.

No, I'm not talking of the figurative kind. I'm talking of those long creepy creatures with forked tongues slithering this way and that on their bellies.

Their all over the news for some time now. Some are wild, only God knows how they ended up in the streets of Metro Manila. Others are just household pets who got lost. Household pets! One guy even said he keeps one to control the rat population in his house. Makes me want to keep one in our org tambayan to help with our mickey mouse . Or maybe not. That would freak people out even more than the rat does. It would freak me out. I have serious issues with snakes. Serious.

I really cant understand the reason why anyone would want to keep them as a pet. I mean, a dog is a pet. Cats, no matter how I hate them, they're pets. Birds are nice pets. Fishes and turtles are nice, but snakes?

I don't know, maybe its just me. No offense to snake lovers out there. I just really hate snakes.
 
posted by Lubert at 8:46 PM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 7:13 AM, Blogger Abby

Lucio!

Ganito kita kamahal kaya nag-research pa ako for you! Unfortunately, ang sad ng meaning! :( Waah!

Hehe...sana pala butterfly na lang napanaginipan mo! Yan, na-adddict na naman ako sa dreams! :p

To dream of many snakes in a pit is the foreboding of much bad luck in love or business. Should you overcome and kill a threatening snake in your dream shows that you will overcome your adversary and win out.

Snakes can also indicate trouble in your life. It could mean that something is worrying you and needs to be resolved by you.

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced.

Seeing snakes in a pit is a bad luck dream, it reflects your fears and inability to control the situation, or someone is intimidating you or uses your moral standards to manipulate you.

 

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Lubert

hahaha and they said dreams don't lie di ba? haha read my next post...

 

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Queen

wow abby, that explains a lot of my own snake dreams noon.

(and we actually thought of it as something else. hmm...)