Courtesy of Buddy
Saturday, May 06, 2006
In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it shall be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. You - only you - will have stars that can laugh.

Just one of the numerous messages forwarded to me by the most beautiful buddy in the whole wide world, Rubie. (Ahem, mamaya na lang natin pagusapan yung fee ko for calling you beautiful. hehe joke. )

Great door signs:

Gynecologist - "Dr. Jones at your cervix"
Septic tank truck - "Yesterday's meals on wheels"
Plumber's office - "We rapair what your husbands fixed" (Reminded me of Jay when he was trying to fix their faucet haha)
Tire shop - "Invite us to your next blowout"
Electrical Shop - "Let us remove your shorts"
Maternity room door - "Push, push, push"
Optometrist's clinic - "If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place" (This one actually had me laughing so hard I spilled coffee on my keyboard)

Pahabol lang:
I saw this one at a shop sign in UP Village. It says: MAGINHAWA REPAIR SHOP: We fix what your husbands break.

Gee Buddy, you dont know how dull my world is without your text messages. Thanks. :)
 
posted by Lubert at 4:48 PM | Permalink


0 Comments: