Yet again
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

A new layout. Again.

Levs told me it's so JMA-ish. Maybe. Maybe not. I dont really give s***. I like red right now. I guess its partly because of the mood of things going on for me right now.

No. I'm not in love. That would have been a different shade of red. I'm in a murderous mood. Its funny how contagious that feeling is. I always wondered when it would infect me.

I guess it can't be helped. They say you drown evil with an abundance of good. But evil floats. Its like oil on water. It finds a way to surface, and when it does, its stinks. Maybe I should get a piece of the hair donation people are giving away for the Guimaras oil spill.

+++

A good man passed away last week. A mentor and a friend.

He died of a sickness I can't quite spell correctly, so I won't even bother trying. It's funny, really. People wouldn't believe he was sick. He's fat. He's jolly. He's funny. But most importantly, he never forgets to smile. No matter how shitty things are, his smile was always there.

Maybe he's part of the reason why I always feel its wrong for people to bitch around when things aren't going their way. Shit happens. And when they do, you suck it up. Even when you feel like throwing up.

He was like that. That's why people around him always feel that certain glow in them when he walks in room and starts up a witty conversation.

I hope he was happy in the end.

+++

Facial expressions are contagious.

A smile could as easily lighten up someone's day, as a frown can ruin one.

I just wish people can realize that.

Woosah.... Woosah.... Hahaha... Woosah... Woosah... Hahaha...

There. Now to think of the colors of my next blog layout. Hmm. Kidding. I think I'll let this one stay for a while.

Its a good reminder of what happens when you become what you hate the most.
 
posted by Lubert at 11:28 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 5:41 AM, Blogger Goddess Levs

nice one! haha. need i say more?