Just some stuff
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Gaudium, etsi laboriosum

Finally, an update.
+++

Its official. I'm addicted to Insaniquarium.


I always thought I would get addicted to action packed games. Or to NBA Live and Madden NFL. But no. Popcap games did what EA games, with all their high-tech lifelike, RAM intensive sports games, could not.

Who could have thought managing an aquarium could be so amusing? I'm addicted and it looks like I'm not quitting anytime soon.

+++

The UPCE website is up and running again! We got a new webhosting service. The old one kicked us out. Poor webteam. Poor Jay. Kahit alumnus na hindi pa rin nilalayuan trabaho sa CE. Hehe nonetheless maraming salamat kay webmaster Jay. Diyos lang siguro ang may alam kung saan pupulutin ang webteam kung wala si Jay. Thanks a lot, dude.

+++

I found this one time when I was searching for something nice to read.


Its a comic from the creator of Sin City, Frank Miller about the Battle of Thermopylae.

Review of highschool world history: Battle of Thermopylae - a band of 300 Greeks fought a Persian army of a million men for 3 days. Though not one of the Greeks survived the battle, the Persians were made to pay so dearly that they were defeated soon after. Thus, ensuring the survival of the Hellenic civilization, and consequently our way of life today.

I don't know. I was always fascinated with ancient history, especially the wars. Well, most especially the wars. Maybe thats why I found the comic book a good read.

+++

Halika na, sumiping na sa kama.
Lasapin natin ang ating pagsasama.
Sa'ting pagibig tayo ay umasa.
Habang tayo'y magkayakap sa dilim.

Damn. I can't get that song off my head.

Yakap sa Dilim by Orange and Lemons in the Kami nApo muna album definitely has one catchy tune. I just hope its not because of any repressed desire or anything of the sort.

Heehee. Maybe that's what ______ can give you. Oh well. I guess you really can't have everything. On the bright side, its better than having Ligaya playing in my mind.

+++

As of the moment, I have 7 drafts waiting in my blog post folder. Damn. I can't seem to finish anything right now. I'm just not in the mood for it I guess. I can hear someone telling me, "Mood is a thing for cattle and women! Mood is not for writing!" Oh well. They may have to wait for a long while yet.
 
posted by Lubert at 4:09 AM | Permalink


0 Comments: