A headache for me, a new wallpaper for my desktop
Thursday, July 27, 2006
One, one, two, three, five, eight, thirteen, twenty-one... Love, Fibonacci.

original images were from deviantart.com

I should be studying.

I was supposed to be feeling sick.

Instead I sat up in front of my computer to give my sudden flash of creativity the realization it needs to let me sleep. The sleep I sorely need if only to get rid of my persistent headache.

Haha. Tough luck for me I guess.

Just click on the image if you want to view it in its full size.
 
posted by Lubert at 8:30 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

it's nice. interesting. really. cute kid too. hehe.

well i do have this tendency kase to wonder about the reason for such an artwork, or what it means, or something. haha. you know me, the overthinker. wala lang, sharing.