A Spider's Kiss
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Our souls sit close and silently within, And their own webs from their own entrails spin; And when eyes meet far off, our sense is such, That, spider-like, we feel the tenderest touch.

I laughed at first, mostly due to the suddeness of it all. Maybe its also because of its seeming absurdity.

Then the look I got in return made me stop. And the pout I got made me reconsider my first reaction. The sweet innocence I saw in those eyes turned the absurdity that fueled my apprehension into curiosity, and then suddenly into fascination.

So I took that deep breath. The one I used take to calm myself, because by then I was as excited as you were. I went for it, pausing only to make some procedural considerations. I could feel my chest warming up, my cheeks redening, my head seemingly filled by all the blood in my body.

I closed my eyes. I know yours was closed too.

And I felt alive.

When I opened my eyes again your face was he first thing I saw. You were smiling. And I know there wasnt anything else I would like to see more.

For who, in the world of strangers, could I want more to hold my hand, touch my heart, reveal my pains, and share the spider's kiss.

 
posted by Lubert at 5:37 AM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 6:57 AM, Blogger Goddess Levs

yikee. it was subtle yet so obvious.

tama kaya ako? o am i reading too much into your post? hihi.

yikee.. <3