Now why cant I blog like that?
Sunday, April 01, 2007
You can lose. Or if you want to win, you can change.

I just had a picture of how lame my blog really is.

They just had the 2007 Philippine Blog Awards. I must say there are some seriously cool blogs to read out there. I must also say mine isnt one of them. Sad. Well, maybe someday. :)

Meanwhile, might as well check out the winners here. I really love the winners for Best Personal Blog, Photoblog of the Year, and for Best Blog Design.

Who knows? Next time it could be us receiving that illustrious trophy. A guy can dream, right?
 
posted by Lubert at 4:50 AM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At 7:26 AM, Blogger Vigile

astigin yung best blog design. T_T kakainggit.

go lubert! susuportahan kita! at pag nanalo ka na, balato ha. XD

*go go go* gawa ka na ng best personal blog ngayon! =P